Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Flud for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Flud Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Flud PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Flud App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Flud App
Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for Android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.
* No speed limits on downloads/uploads
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to specify file/folder priorities
* RSS feed support with automatic downloading
* Magnet link support
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
* Ability to download sequentially
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Supports torrents with large number of files
* Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Recognizes magnet links from the browser
* Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
* Has option to download on WiFi only
* Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
* Material design UI
* Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon…
Note: On Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD on KitKat. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
Help translate Flud in your language so others can enjoy it too! Join the translation project here:
We’re happy to announce that the paid ad-free version of Flud is now available for download. Search for “Flud (Ad free)” in the Play Store.
You feedback is very important. Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.
If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn’t like in the app.
Procedure to Download Flud for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Flud is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Flud PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Flud”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Flud app.
Flud Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Flud”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Flud on PC.
This is how you can download Flud app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.