Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download FLIGHTRADAR24 for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this FLIGHTRADAR24 Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of FLIGHTRADAR24 PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that FLIGHTRADAR24 App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About FLIGHTRADAR24 App
The world’s most popular flight tracker – #1 Travel app in over 150 countries.
Turn your phone or tablet into a live plane tracker and see flights around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your device at a plane to find out where it’s going and what kind of aircraft it is. Download for free today and discover why millions track flights and check their flight status with Flightradar24.
– Watch aircraft move around the world in real-time
– Identify flights overhead & see flight information—including a photo of the actual aircraft—by simply pointing your device at the sky
– See what the pilot of an aircraft sees in 3D
– Tap on a plane for flight details such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of the actual aircraft & more
– See historical data & watch playback of past flights
– Tap on an airport icon for arrival & departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay stats, & detailed weather conditions
– Search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
– Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, & more
– With Wear OS you can view a list of nearby aircraft, see basic flight information and view the aircraft on the map when you tap on it
Flightradar24 is a free plane tracker app and includes all the above features. If you want even more great features from Flightradar24 there are two upgrade options—Silver & Gold—and each comes with a free trial.
– 90 days of flight history
– More aircraft details, like serial number & age
– More flight details, like vertical speed & squawk
– Filters and alerts to find and track the flights you’re interested in
– Current weather at 3,000+ airports overlaid on the map
– All the features included in Flightradar24 Silver +
– 365 days of flight history
– Detailed live map weather layers for clouds & precipitation
– Aeronautical charts & oceanic tracks showing the pathways flights follow across the sky
– Air traffic control boundaries that show which controllers are responsible for a flight
– Extended Mode S data—even more information about a flight’s altitude, speed, and wind & temperature conditions during flight, when available
Silver and Gold upgrade prices are listed in the app as they vary depending on your country and currency. If you choose to upgrade, subscriptions will be charged to the payment method used for your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You manage your subscription through your Google Play Account Settings.
How it works
Most aircraft today are equipped with ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of over 20,000 ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions, with the help of multilateration, we’re able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders. Coverage in North America is also supplemented by real-time radar data. Coverage is variable and subject to change at any time.
Connect with Flightradar24
We love getting feedback on FR24. Since we’re unable to respond directly to reviews, contact us directly and we’ll be happy to assist.
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
Method 1: Procedure to Download FLIGHTRADAR24 for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
FLIGHTRADAR24 is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the FLIGHTRADAR24 PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “FLIGHTRADAR24 ”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the FLIGHTRADAR24 app.
Method 2: How to install FLIGHTRADAR24 Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download FLIGHTRADAR24 Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the FLIGHTRADAR24 Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: FLIGHTRADAR24 Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “FLIGHTRADAR24 ”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use FLIGHTRADAR24 on PC.
This is how you can download FLIGHTRADAR24 app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.