Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download EXPRESSVPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this EXPRESSVPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of EXPRESSVPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that EXPRESSVPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About EXPRESSVPN App
Go online safely with blazing-fast speed in just a few taps with ExpressVPN, engineered to protect your privacy and security.
7-day free trial
Download it for free on your Android phone, tablet, or TV.
Fast VPN server network
Connect to 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 locations in 94 countries.
Access any content
Safely access an unrestricted world of great content and apps with powerful speed and unlimited bandwidth.
Powerful online security
Protect your data and online activity with best-in-class encryption. Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Industry-leading privacy protection
Next-generation VPN protocol
Get exclusive access to Lightway, a VPN protocol developed from the ground up by ExpressVPN to offer greater speeds, security, and reliability.
Apps for every device
Download and use ExpressVPN on all your devices. Available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, and more.
Wide language selection
Make our app work for you by switching among 17 languages.
Five-star customer service
Get help in seconds, not days. Ask us anything, anytime, through 24/7 live chat support or email. Help guides within the app simplify troubleshooting.
Android app features
• Kill switch: Network protection stops all internet traffic if the VPN can’t connect
• Supports system kill switch on Android 8 and higher
• Split tunneling: Select which apps will use the VPN and which apps won’t when your device is connected to ExpressVPN
• Widget: Connect/disconnect the VPN, change location, or check VPN status
• Auto-connects when you join or rejoin an untrusted Wi-Fi network
• Auto-reconnects if your VPN connection is interrupted
• Encryption with support for these protocols: OpenVPN UDP, OpenVPN TCP, Lightway
Learn more about ExpressVPN:
Procedure to Download EXPRESSVPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
EXPRESSVPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the EXPRESSVPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “EXPRESSVPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the EXPRESSVPN app.
EXPRESSVPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “EXPRESSVPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use EXPRESSVPN on PC.
This is how you can download EXPRESSVPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.