Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download EFAX app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this EFAX Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of EFAX PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that EFAX App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About EFAX App
Need to send a fax now? Start faxing in minutes with the award-winning app from eFax – the world leader in online faxing with millions of users worldwide!
eFax provides the easiest and fastest way to send and receive faxes wherever you are. No set-up fees or long-term commitment – eFax makes mobile faxing simple.
Send, receive, edit and sign faxes from your phone:
• Choose a local or toll-free fax number
• Send faxes to 200+ countries worldwide
• Read faxes easily with enhanced viewing options
• Sign and edit faxes with the touch of your finger
• Scan fax with your device camera
• Upload files from Google Drive, Box, or Dropbox
• Include an optional custom cover page
• Save important documents in the cloud with unlimited fax storage
• Tag and access faxes conveniently on your mobile device
• Forward documents by fax or email from your phone
• Manage personal or business contact lists
• Print faxes using Air Print
• Fax by app, email or website
The eFax Android app is compatible with any eFax subscription. New users can sign up in the app or at www.efax.com. Your eFax subscription lets you fax from the app; by email; or from the website. You’ll never need a fax machine again.
For more details visit eFax.com. We appreciate your eFax reviews and value your feedback. Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure to Download EFAX for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
EFAX is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the EFAX PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “EFAX”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the EFAX app.
EFAX Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “EFAX”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use EFAX on PC.
This is how you can download EFAX app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.