Eagleeyes for PC: Security has become one of the most important concerns in buildings, commercial complexes, shopping malls, roads, airports, and various other public places. There has been an increase in the use of CCTV cameras and other security tools in these places. AVTECH Corporation is one of the most famous names in the field of security surveillance. It has developed Eagleeyes app for all its customers.
This app gives full security at any public place. You can easily access control on your Android phones with this app. Let us further discuss the features of this app and how to download it on the PC.
Also check: Download Ezviz for PC Windows
Features of Eagleeyes for PC
- It provides high-quality video streaming.
- It supports TCP and IP protocol.
- It also supports push video.
- Even if you disconnect the app, your id will be still logged in.
- It records videos in different formats such as H.264, MPEG4, and265.
- It supports PTZ control.
- You can also change the channel with a single touch.
- There are special features in the app such as Max Zoom in/out and PTZ Zoom in/out.
- It also supports Face Recognition and WiFi QR Code Support.
- The bugs are fixed.
- The user interface is very simple and easy to understand.
- High-end surveillance at any place.
Also See: Camhi for PC Download for Windows
The process of downloading Eagleeyes app on PC
We all know that an Android app works on PC only when there is an appropriate Android emulator on your device. Millions of users go for Bluestacks and so it the most widely used Android emulator nowadays. Now, follow some easy steps to download Eagleeyes app with Bluestacks emulator.
- Firstly, you should go to the official site of Bluestacks emulator www.bluestacks.com and tap on the option “Download” which occurs on the page.
- After clicking on “Download”, the process of installation will begin.
- Then you will get some clicks after which there comes the option of “Next”.
- The next step is to tap on “Next” option to accept the terms and conditions of the use.
- The fifth step is to tap on the option of “Install” and the process of installation will start then.
- Wait for few minutes till Bluestacks emulator installs on your device.
- The next step is to hit “Finish” button and then Bluestacks emulator opens.
- Further, go to the search bar of the emulator and type “Eagleeyes”.
- Then tap on the option of “Install” which is on the right side.
- The app will take some minutes to get installed on your PC.
- Finally, visit the home page of Bluestacks and click on the icon of Eagleeyesto open and use the app further.
Eagleeyes app is a robust app which provides full security to the users. They can also check the live status on their Android devices with the help of this app.