Download Ezviz for PC Windows and Mac Laptop
Security is the most important factor when it involves your loved ones or your work premises. This is where Ezviz for PC comes into action as its ability to control multiple CCTV cameras at the same time. Matter of fact, you don’t even have to in the premises and monitor the cameras. You just have to log in and you can manage your cameras from anywhere.
Not only rotations, but you can zoom in and out and you can save any video footage you want from anywhere at anytime. You can also live to stream the videos. This feature is perhaps the best, as you can view any security breach or attack live and inform the police or take action yourself.
With Ezviz for PC, you can switch on the automatic alarms when you want, even if you are not on the premises. This makes the app perfect for places like schools, corporate offices, stores, and your homes.
What is Ezviz
The app Ezviz is designed for the consumer section and offers these main features:
- Easy P2P Access: It’s not just easy to use, but you don’t require any port mapping configuration also.
- Private Network Penetration: Takes care of t private IP address and DDNS shortage issues.
- Value-added Service: You get two-way audio and push alarm amongst other services.
- Able to playback recorded videos.
- Instant alerts due to a motion detector.
- Live view in real-time.
Ezviz Features and APK
- You get remote access to manage all cameras.
- The app is compatible with not only DVRs but cloud cameras and VNRs as well.
The app in question here is made especially for Android and iOS. But, here we are going to tell how you can download it on your PC and manage your cameras from PC or Android devices.
How to install Ezviz for PC
First most, you need to know Ezviz for PC is an app designed especially for Android devices. Still, by using an emulator, you can install it on PC and Bluestacks is the best emulator in its field.
Steps to install Ezviz for PC
- Download Bluestacks. This will take a few minutes. Once installed, run the APK file and install the emulator on your PC.
- Use the search bar of Bluestacks and type ‘Ezviz for PC.’ Make sure you are logged in with your Google account. Click on search.
- Once you find the Ezviz icon, click on install and let the APK download.
- Now, click run and allow the APK to install and save to the Bluestacks screen.
That’s all! Now, you can control Ezviz from home/office on your PC or even from your car via your Android phone.
There are some who believe Nox emulator is much better hence, to install Ezviz for PC using Nox, follow these steps:
- Download Nox player onto your PC and run the APK and on installation login with your Google account and search for ‘Ezviz.’
- Install Ezviz to your Nox emulator window. It’s ready for use.