Security is the most important factor when it involves your loved ones or your work premises. This is where Ezviz for PC comes into action as its ability to control multiple CCTV cameras at the same time. Matter of fact, you don’t even have to in the premises and monitor the cameras. You just have to log in and you can manage your cameras from anywhere.
Not only rotations, but you can zoom in and out and you can save any video footage you want from anywhere at any time. You can also live to stream the videos. This feature is perhaps the best, as you can view any security breach or attack live and inform the police or take action yourself.
With Ezviz for PC, you can switch on the automatic alarms when you want, even if you are not on the premises. This makes the app perfect for places like schools, corporate offices, stores, and homes.
Read: iSmart DV for PC Download Windows and Mac
What is Ezviz
The app Ezviz is designed for the consumer section and offers these main features:
- Easy P2P Access: It’s not just easy to use, but you don’t require any port mapping configuration also.
- Private Network Penetration: Takes care of t private IP addresses and DDNS shortage issues.
- Value-added Service: You get two-way audio and push alarm amongst other services.
- Able to playback recorded videos.
- Instant alerts due to a motion detector.
- Live view in real-time.
- You get remote access to manage all cameras.
- The app is compatible with not only DVRs but cloud cameras and VNRs as well.
The app in question here is made especially for Android and iOS. But, here we are going to tell how you can download it on your PC and manage your cameras from PC or Android devices.
How to install Ezviz for PC
First most, you need to know Ezviz for PC is an app designed especially for Android devices. Still, by using an emulator, you can install it on PC and Bluestacks is the best emulator in its field.
- Download Bluestacks. This will take a few minutes. Once installed, run the APK file and install the emulator on your PC.
- Use the search bar of Bluestacks and type ‘Ezviz for PC.’ Make sure you are logged in with your Google account. Click on search.
- Once you find the Ezviz icon, click on install and let the APK download.
- Now, click run and allow the APK to install and save to the Bluestacks screen.
That’s all! Now, you can control Ezviz from home/office on your PC or even from your car via your Android phone.
Download Ezviz for PC using Nox play Emulator
There are some who believe the Nox emulator is much better hence, to install Ezviz for PC using Nox, follow these steps:
- Download Nox player onto your PC and run the APK and on installation login with your Google account and search for ‘Ezviz.’
- Install Ezviz to your Nox emulator window. It’s ready for use.
Download Ezviz App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Ezviz”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Ezviz App on PC.
This is how you can download Ezviz app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.