Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download DW for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this DW Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of DW PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that DW App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About DW App
Get unbiased, international news and information on the world’s most pressing issues. The free DW app for tablets and mobiles keeps you up-to-date with the latest headlines and in-depth coverage of everything from business, science and politics to arts, culture and sports.
The DW app provides you with the information you need to shape and understand your world – quick, direct, uncomplicated and completely ad-free right in your hands.
DW stands for news Made in Germany and is respected as a reliable source of information and conduit for arts and culture – and not only from those with German roots.
– On-demand audio and video content from the DW Media Center
– Stream all DW programming live (English, Arabic, Spanish and German)
– Write your comments directly in the app
– Offline mode for better accessibility
– Text mode for low-bandwidth access
– Support for Chromecast
– Push notifications
– Content in 30 languages
Germany has long been known for reliability, precision, efficiency, quality and innovation. DW has wrapped all of these attributes into one app, to make sure that you don’t waste any of your precious time getting the news that you want.
Deutsche Welle (DW) is Germany’s international broadcaster and a trusted source for reliable news and information with radio and online content in 30 languages and four TV channels that span the globe. DW brings people closer to what matters most – made in Germany, made for minds. We provide a comprehensive, detailed, impartial and unbiased look at the latest headlines. DW is news you can trust – 80% of our users turn to DW because of our credibility. At the same time, our journalists stand up for freedom of speech and opinion in their target regions. DW provides depth to issues that “breaking news” sources can’t afford.
Procedure to Download DW for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
DW is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the DW PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “DW”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the DW app.
DW Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “DW”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use DW on PC.
This is how you can download DW app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.