Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download DSTV for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this DSTV Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of DSTV PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that DSTV App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About DSTV App
If you are a DStv customer in a country within our DStv territories, the DStv app enables you to stream live TV, catch up on your favourite series, movies and sport highlights or download to watch later offline, all on the go.
The Live TV and Catch Up content in the DStv app will be as per your DStv subscription package and country where your subscription is held. Due to geo-blocking this content can only be played within the countries in the DStv territories.
As a DStv customer you can enjoy all of these features on the DStv app.
– Live stream selected TV channels via 3G/4G or WIFI
– Catch Up on a selection of the most popular shows, sport, and movies
– Download up to 25 videos on Catch Up to enjoy offline later across 4 devices
– With DStv Kids use a safe and fun viewing environment with PIN controlled access to enjoy the coolest shows and movies
– Access the full 8-day TV Guide and set reminders to plan your viewing
For legal reasons, the DStv app is not available on uncertified Google devices. Please ensure that you are using a Google-certified device by going to Google Play Store Menu -> Settings -> Device Certification.
Method 1: Procedure to Download DSTV for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
DSTV is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the DSTV PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “DSTV”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the DSTV app.
Method 2: How to install DSTV Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download DSTV Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the DSTV Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: DSTV Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “DSTV”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use DSTV on PC.
This is how you can download DSTV app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.