Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Dropbox for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Dropbox Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Dropbox PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Dropbox App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Dropbox App
Dropbox allows you to backup your most essential files to the cloud, where you may access them at any time and from any location! Over 700 million registered users and 600,000 teams rely on it. Simple to use, trustworthy, private, and secure!
• Automatically upload photos and pictures from your camera roll to cloud photo storage for easy photo sharing ready to send anywhere.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by sharing a link with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Photo transfer app: easily save photos to the cloud or transfer photos from your cloud storage app.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send them anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Cloud storage & drive photo storage gives you extra space to backup, upload, share, and scan & we transfer photos or files to the cloud for you! An easy backup and data vault with safe access to your private or shared files. Today you can easily manage and share family albums, video albums, and more.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. Get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space!
New features on the Plus plan:
Dropbox Passwords: store and sync passwords across all your devices
Dropbox Vault: secure your most sensitive documents and photos
Dropbox Rewind: roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, for up to 30 days
Upgrade to Dropbox Professional- get 3 TB (3,000GB) of storage space! You can store all of your photos and files with space to spare. You and your clients can comment on files without leaving Dropbox. Protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls or rewind your account for up to 180 days.
Before completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is a secure cloud & drive solution leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
Dropbox is not affiliated with Google, Amazon, Apple, Samsung, iCloud or Microsoft OneDrive.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
Method 1: Procedure to Download Dropbox for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Dropbox is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Dropbox PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Dropbox”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Dropbox app.
Method 2: How to install Dropbox Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download Dropbox Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the Dropbox Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: Dropbox Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Dropbox”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Dropbox on PC.
This is how you can download Dropbox app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.