Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the Droid Commander app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Droid Commander Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Droid Commander App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Droid Commander App
The intuitive drag & drop handling sets a new standard in file interaction making whatever you want to do a smooth operation.
This file manager provides all typical file operations such as cut, copy, paste, rename, delete and a file transfer to the pc.
If you want to paste files in different folders, the editable multi-file clipboard makes it easier than ever.
Ever wondered how much space your images, videos, documents and more occupy? You can see that at one glance now.
Do you wish to quickly exchange files between your Android device and your pc? Use Droid Commander’s wireless data transfer which doesn’t require any cloud storages or further apps.
The state-of-the-art UI provides a beautiful dark mode in addition to the clean light mode.
Are you still missing a feature? Let’s create the file manager that you’ve always wanted!
You can add and endorse feature requests on a special feedback portal so we will know what exactly you and the other users want.
– See the size of folders at just one glance
– View PDF files
– Add shortcuts to your favorite files
– Search files
– Beautiful Dark Mode
What makes this app one of the best:
– Your feedback and your ideas!
Check out our product test portal to see what comes next and submit your ideas:
Procedure to Download Droid Commander for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Droid Commander is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Droid Commander PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Droid Commander”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Droid Commander app.
Droid Commander Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Droid Commander”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Droid Commander on PC.
This is how you can download Droid Commander app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.