Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download FITBIT for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this FITBIT Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of FITBIT PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that FITBIT App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About FITBIT App
Start a free 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium for personalized guidance, customized health programs and 240+ video workouts you can do at home.
Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the Fitbit app on it’s own to join our community, track basic stats and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts, sleep, nutrition and stress all fit together. Either way, you’ll find the information and inspiration you need to reach your goals—all in one place.
A free app that tracks your day & progress over time
Find free workouts, nutrition programs, meditation tracks, sleep tools & more
Connect with friends, start challenges & join an inspiring community
Set goals, earn achievement badges & celebrate milestones
Automatically sync your data to 3,000+ popular partner apps
Access innovative smartwatch apps & fresh clock faces
Works with all Fitbit trackers, smartwatches, scales & other Fitbit products
GET ACTIVE: See how small moves add up by using your smartphone to track steps and distance. Or pair with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see all-day stats like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
WORK OUT FROM HOME: Access free video and audio workouts that you can do on your time, right from your living room. You’ll find sessions for HIIT, cardio, strength, yoga and more. Plus, start a 90-day free trial of Fitbit Premium to unlock 240+ workouts from popular brands like barre3, Daily Burn, POPSUGAR and Yoga Studio: Mind & Body.
SLEEP BETTER: Discover how long and how well you’re sleeping, then improve your nightly routine with Fitbit’s innovative sleep tools—including a nightly Sleep Score, sleep goal setting, bedtime reminders and graphs that show your time in light, deep and REM sleep.
MANAGE STRESS: Listen to free audio tracks to lessen your stress and improve your mood. Use mindfulness to start your day a better way, find moments of calm and set intentions with meditation or get help falling asleep with stories and relaxing sounds.
EAT SMARTER: Keep your nutrition in check with easy-to-use tools to set goals, log food and water, track calories in and out and see if you’re getting enough protein, fat and carbs. For more personalized programs to help you reach weight and nutrition goals, try Fitbit Premium.
TRACK HEART RATE: Understand your overall health by using your watch or tracker to record your heart rate 24/7. In the app, find valuable data like resting heart rate trends, time spent in heart rate zones during workouts and a cardio fitness score.
JOIN A COMMUNITY: Find the support and encouragement you need to get inspired, stay accountable and keep things fun. The Fitbit app makes it easy to connect with friends, start activity challenges, read educational articles, get expert advice and share your journey with an uplifting community.
– Monthly and annual plans available that unlock habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights.
– Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account after your free trial expires, if applicable.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Procedure to Download FITBIT for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
FITBIT is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the FITBIT PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “FITBIT”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the FITBIT app.
FITBIT Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “FITBIT”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use FITBIT on PC.
This is how you can download Fitbit App for Windows 10. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.