Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download DOSBOX TURBO for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this DOSBOX TURBO Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of DOSBOX TURBO PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that DOSBOX TURBO App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About DOSBOX TURBO App
A highly optimized and feature enhanced port of the latest SVN release of DOSBox emulator for Android with specialized Voodoo Graphics, IPX Networking, PCI Devices and Windows support. Run your old DOS and Windows games quickly, with full mouse, keyboard, sound and analog joystick emulation.
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/DlwBbV ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Optimized for Intel, ARM and MIPS Android devices.
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ PCI BUS Emulation (DirectX Windows support)
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! – Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding “QuickMenu”
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free ‘GamePad’ keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you’ll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click “Install Profile Manager” in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
Procedure to Download DOSBOX TURBO for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
DOSBOX TURBO is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the DOSBOX TURBO PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “DOSBOX TURBO”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the DOSBOX TURBO app.
DOSBOX TURBO Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “DOSBOX TURBO”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use DOSBOX TURBO on PC.
This is how you can download DOSBOX TURBO app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.