Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download DESTINY 2 for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this DESTINY 2 Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of DESTINY 2 PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that DESTINY 2 App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About DESTINY 2 App
The official Destiny 2 Companion app keeps you connected to your Destiny adventure wherever life takes you. Sign in using PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Steam, and Stadia.
DIRECTOR – See the latest featured content. Track your progress towards bounties, quests, and challenges. Discover what events and activities are live in the game. See your current rank for seasonal rewards, claim rewards from the previous season, and inspect vendors for what they have available.
GUARDIAN – Inspect all of your favorite weapons and armor, view item stats and perks, and move your equipment between your characters and the vault. Retrieve lost items from the Postmaster without heading to the Tower! View your Triumphs, Collections, Stat Trackers, and Game History.
CLAN – Create and manage your Clan with its own unique shared identity – or browse for an existing clan to join. Track your clan level, progress, and all shared rewards. Stay connected with your clanmates through text chat on one or more clan specific channels.
FIRETEAMS – Search and filter fireteams by activity type and find a team to play with now or create your own. The fireteam leader can send PlayStation or Xbox platform invites to quickly get everyone in the fireteam together in game.
MORE – Provides access to your profile, friends list, notifications and messages, Forums, Creations, and more!
Procedure to Download DESTINY 2 for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
DESTINY 2 is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the DESTINY 2 PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “DESTINY 2”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the DESTINY 2 app.
DESTINY 2 Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “DESTINY 2”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use DESTINY 2 on PC.
This is how you can download DESTINY 2 app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.