Stream the world’s largest anime library. Watch over 1,000 titles – from past seasons to new episodes fresh from Japan, including critically acclaimed Crunchyroll Originals.
Get full access to new shows like Dr. STONE, Tower of God, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Black Clover, Food Wars!, Fire Force, plus favorites like One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, My Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, and more! Whether you’re new to anime, or have been a fan for decades, Crunchyroll has something you’ll love.
Want to upgrade your experience? Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days!
Premium upgrades are available for additional features like:
– No ads
– New episodes one hour after they air in Japan
– Streaming on up to 6 screens at once
– Offline viewing
Procedure to Download CRUNCHYROLL for PC
CRUNCHYROLL is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the app on PC.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “CRUNCHYROLL”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the CRUNCHYROLL app.
This is a simple process for downloading the CRUNCHYROLL app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others.