Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download COOKPAD for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this COOKPAD Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of COOKPAD PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that COOKPAD App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About COOKPAD App
Bored of cooking the same thing week in, week out?
Looking for new variations on your family’s favourite dishes?
Want tasty, everyday ways to use up the ingredients in your fridge?
Looking for everyday cooks like you to share tips, ideas and recipes?
Have you tried Cookpad?
Cookpad is a global recipe-sharing platform and cooking community, where people like you come to browse, search, create and share thousands of home-cooked recipes everyday.
• Stuck in a rut? Find thousands of new, easy variations on your family’s favourite dishes to cook any day of the week, shared by home cooks for home cooks.
• Cook for fussy eaters and intolerances. Whatever your family’s preferences or dietary requirements, whether vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free or Keto, or you’re looking for healthy options, you can keep the whole family happy. Search and use filters to find the recipes you want.
• Clear out your fridge and use up leftovers easily by searching for recipes based on your ingredients. Want a recipe with pasta, chicken and broccoli? Type all of your ingredients into the search bar and find variations on your favourite dishes.
• Learn something new! Browse ideas and new inspiration whatever the season. Don’t know how to use up those winter root vegetables? Planning your menu for Christmas, Easter or Mother’s Day? Let our community help you.
• Get help from cooks just like you. Connect with a lively community of passionate home cooks and make new friends around the world. Take part in cooking challenges and online cooking classes, ask questions and exchange advice.
• Create your own recipe book, share your own recipes, tips and ideas and help other cooks make delicious, easy, everyday recipes.
• Cook from recipes all written with step-by-step instructions, photos and tips, each one tried and tested by home cooks like you.
Want to join us? Download the app, come and cook with us.
*Find tried and tested recipes more easily with Cookpad Premium*
Premium is Cookpad’s subscription service. It makes finding delicious recipes even easier.
Simply search for a recipe or ingredient in the normal way, and you’ll find the recipes our community loves the most first, instead of those most recently published.
There are lots of other great benefits too – including Premium search filters and exclusive access to our recipe Hall of Fame. This is where the community’s best-loved recipes are celebrated. Spend less time searching and more time enjoying what you cook with Premium.
Cookpad Premium is currently available in Arabic speaking countries, Argentina, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay and Vietnam.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
Method 1: Procedure to Download COOKPAD for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
COOKPAD is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the COOKPAD PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “COOKPAD ”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the COOKPAD app.
Method 2: How to install COOKPAD Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download COOKPAD Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the COOKPAD Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: COOKPAD Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “COOKPAD ”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use COOKPAD on PC.
This is how you can download COOKPAD app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.