Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download CLUBHOUSE for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this CLUBHOUSE Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of CLUBHOUSE PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that CLUBHOUSE App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About CLUBHOUSE App
Clubhouse is collaborative project management without all the management. We streamline and refine your existing software development workflow so that managing your tasks (and your team’s tasks) is no longer a task.
Features of Clubhouse for Android:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company’s engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
– John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
– Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they’re working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”
– Clinton Gormley, Team Lead, elastic
Have feedback? Shake your device and let us know!
Procedure to Download CLUBHOUSE for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
CLUBHOUSE is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the CLUBHOUSE PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “CLUBHOUSE”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the CLUBHOUSE app.
CLUBHOUSE Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “CLUBHOUSE ”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use CLUBHOUSE on PC.
This is how you can download CLUBHOUSE app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.