Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download CLEVERSHARE for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this CLEVERSHARE Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of CLEVERSHARE PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that CLEVERSHARE App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About CLEVERSHARE App
levershare is a bi-directional mirroring software that wirelessly connects your iPhone®, iPad®, Android phone and tablet, Mac® and Windows® laptop or PC to your Clevertouch touch screen. It’s the only collaboration software on the market that enables bi-directional touch and screen sharing between such a wide range of operating systems including Mac, Windows, Android and Chrome.
Streaming and mirroring content within the home is commonplace, with people already using devices like Chromecast and Apple TV. It’s now expected that the workplace will replicate the home experience, where users can walk into any meeting space and use their own device to share content and ideas in real time.
Mirror your device straight to your Clevertouch screen
iPhone/iPad®, Mac, Android, Windows®, Chrome compatible
Control your Clevertouch panel remotely from the lead device
Clevershare app and software is free with each Plus Series and Pro Series screen
To start using Clevershare with your device, simply download the app or software and connect to the screen using the six-digit code on screen.
Method 1: Procedure to Download CLEVERSHARE for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
CLEVERSHARE is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the CLEVERSHARE PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “CLEVERSHARE”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the CLEVERSHARE app.
Method 2: How to install CLEVERSHARE Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download CLEVERSHARE Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the CLEVERSHARE Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: CLEVERSHARE Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “CLEVERSHARE”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use CLEVERSHARE on PC.
This is how you can download CLEVERSHARE app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.