Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download CLEARIAS LEARNING for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this CLEARIAS LEARNING Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of CLEARIAS LEARNING PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that CLEARIAS LEARNING App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About CLEARIAS LEARNING App
The ClearIAS Learning app is designed to make online learning for UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) simple, fun, and fast. This app makes browsing through thousands of ClearIAS online notes and study-materials a pleasant experience. The ClearIAS learning app is ideal not just for IAS aspirants but for anyone who loves learning.
ClearIAS Learning App is designed to help users clear the IAS exam by self-study! This app provides almost everything an aspirant need to clear UPSC Civil Services Exam including guidance, study-materials, and mock-exams.
This app also has features like UPSC Prelims Test Series, UPSC Mains Test Series, UPSC Online Classes etc.
Being a learning app – which helps learning subjects like History, Geography, Polity, Economics, Science and Technology etc – the product is useful not just for aspirants preparing for competitive exams but all those who love to learn, whether he/she is a school student or a senior citizen.
Our vision is that no candidate should be left out of the UPSC exam competition due to the inaccessibility of expensive IAS classroom coaching.
Features you love:
✓ Neatly arranged subject-wise study-materials (online notes).
✓ Along with knowledge, equal stress is given to guidance, tips, techniques strategies, and study plan to clear all stages of IAS exam.
✓ Online Mock Exams to polish your exam-skills.
✓ The complete online preparation package for UPSC Civil Services Exam.
✓ UPSC syllabus for Prelims, Mains, and Interview now at your fingertips.
✓ Shop online the recommended books for IAS exam at a discounted price.
✓ Facility to download ClearIAS ebooks (PDF).
✓ Updates and all latest posts from ClearIAS https://www.clearias.com
✓ UPSC Toppers Interview and preparation strategies.
ClearIAS: Making UPSC Online Preparation Easy!
ClearIAS Learning App is the official mobile app from the house of clearias.com (https://www.clearias.com). ClearIAS is now following a multi-app strategy. We mainly have two apps – ClearIAS Test-Prep App as well as ClearIAS Learning App – for business continuity and better user-experience.
Note: ClearIAS Learning App is an online app; you need an internet connection to access the features.
Troubleshooting ClearIAS app problems
If you face any issues, uninstall the the app and then download and install the latest version of ClearIAS App from the Google Playstore. Restart the app to complete the upgrade to the latest version.
Method 1: Procedure to Download CLEARIAS LEARNING for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
CLEARIAS LEARNING is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the CLEARIAS LEARNING PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “CLEARIAS LEARNING”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the CLEARIAS LEARNING app.
Method 2: How to install CLEARIAS LEARNING Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download CLEARIAS LEARNING Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the CLEARIAS LEARNING Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: CLEARIAS LEARNING Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “CLEARIAS LEARNING”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use CLEARIAS LEARNING on PC.
This is how you can download CLEARIAS LEARNING app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.