Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download CIC for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this CIC Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of CIC PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that CIC App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About CIC App
In order to provide easier access citizens of India in filing second Appeal/Complaints and Link papers through mobile phone, CIC Mobile App is developed by the Commission with the help of NIC/NICSI. It provides tracking of current status of Dak, Second Appeals and Complaints. The Mobile App will allow the user to file second Appeals and Complaints as well as check status of dak and cases registered in the Commission. The user can also obtain other data and information available on the Commission’s website through Mobile App.
1.The Mobile App has been developed on iOS and Android platform.
2.User Registration done through email ID and unique user name.
3.The application is linked CIC Website and AppCoMs Application Software
4.User Dashboard is available for Status, Cause list, Decision and Dispatch.
5.User will get notifications in real time.
1.Download Hearing Notice, Facilitation Memo and copy of orders.
2.File of Second Appeal/Complaints online .
3.View current status of Dak, Second Appeals and Complaints.
4.Check Cause list and submit link papers.
Procedure to Download CIC for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
CIC is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the CIC PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “CIC”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the CIC app.
CIC Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “CIC”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use CIC on PC.
This is how you can download CIC app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.