Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the Check Yourself! app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Check Yourself! Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Check Yourself! App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Check Yourself!
Early detection is the key and knowing what is “normal” for your body is an integral part of that. We developed our Check Yourself! App to do just that: help young women all over the world to develop a healthy life-long relationship with their bodies. By checking yourself once a month, you are able to detect abnormalities at the first sign of change.
We wanted to create something to support women all over their world and assist in their access to healthcare, literally putting lifesaving information in the palm of their hand: give them a step-by-step guide, tips, information, and automatic scheduling in order to make it as simple and accessible as possible. That way, people would be most likely to really carry out a self-check routine.
Source: The Keep A Breast Foundation
Step-by-step self-check instructions including animated gifs (artwork by Tina Tictone)
Schedule an automatic monthly reminder
Breast health information
In-app sharing tools
Available in 6 languages (more to come!)
LOVE YOUR BOOBIES
We understand, the idea of a self-check can be scary. During your monthly self-check, you are never “looking for cancer” but rather getting to know your body – which is a crucial component of your mental and physical health.
We always tell people to start their self-check from a place of love. Look in the mirror. Your body is beautiful and your breasts are perfect just the way they are. All boobs are perfect – seriously.
FACTS & TIPS
Check Yourself! at the same time every month. That way, since you know how your boobies are supposed to feel during that time, you can more easily detect if something has changed.
The best time to do your self-check is about a week after your period ends. At this time, your hormones have leveled out and your boobies are at their most normal state. (Mayo Clinic)
Breast lumps are not the only physical sign of breast cancer. Symptoms may include breast swelling, dimpling, redness, scaliness, or a lump in the armpit area. (American Cancer Society)
Procedure to Download Check Yourself! for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Check Yourself! is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Check Yourself! PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Check Yourself!”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Check Yourself! app.
Download Check Yourself! App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Check Yourself!”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Check Yourself! App on PC.
This is how you can download Check Yourself! app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.