Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download CBS app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this CBS Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of CBS PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that CBS App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About CBS App
Stream full episodes of your favorite CBS shows the day after they air for FREE! Plus, unlock more than 15,000 episodes–including favorites from Nickelodeon, BET, MTV and Smithsonian Channel–exclusive original series, and live sporting events like the NFL on CBS and UEFA Champions League, when you subscribe to CBS All Access.
Free CBS app users can:
• Stream the latest CBS episodes FREE. Catch up on the latest CBS primetime, daytime and late-night episodes in HD.
• Watch your local CBS station live using your TV provider credentials.
CBS All Access subscribers can:
• Watch thousands of episodes on demand from hit series like Big Brother, NCIS, SpongeBob Squarepants, Avatar, Chappelle’s Show, Single Ladies, and more!
• Stream 4 channels of live TV: your local CBS station (including the NFL on CBS), 24/7 news coverage on CBSN, live scores + highlights on CBS Sports HQ and 24/7 entertainment news on ET Live.
• Obsess over originals. Watch subscriber-only original series like The Twilight Zone, Star Trek: Picard, The Good Fight and The Thomas John Experience.
• Download and watch offline with a Commercial Free plan.
• Binge a classic. Catch up on ad-free classic series like Perry Mason, Frasier, animated classics and more.
Try CBS All Access FREE now! After your trial, it’s only $5.99/month for the Limited Commercials plan or $9.99/month for the Commercial Free plan.
(Live TV includes commercials and select shows have promotional interruptions. Downloaded content is accessible for earlier of 30 days from date of download or 48 hours from start of playback. Downloaded content is not playable outside the U.S.)
Download the app now to get started!
Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $5.99 per month for the Limited Commercials plan and $9.99 for the Commercial Free plan. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your device Account Settings after purchase. If a subscription is canceled, the cancellation will be effective at end of then-current subscription period. No refunds. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to CBS All Access Commercial Free.
Show and episode availability subject to change. Please note use of the CBS app is limited to United States. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE, and WiFi networks. Data charges may apply. Live TV subject to availability. Other restrictions apply.
Procedure to Download CBS for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
CBS is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the CBS PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “CBS”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the CBS app.
CBS Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “CBS”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use CBS on PC.
This is how you can download CBS app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.