Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB App
Bugjaeger tries to give you the expert tools used by Android developers for better control and deep understanding of your Android device internals.
Multitool that can save you the hassle of carrying a laptop.
Before you post questions or bad reviews, see the FAQ
If you’re an Android power user, developer, geek, or hacker, this app might be something for you.
How to use
1.) Enable developer options and USB debugging on your target device (https://developer.android.com/studio/debug/dev-options)
Note: On Huawei devices you might first need to turn on USB tethering before you enable USB debugging
2.) Connect the device where you’ve installed this app to the target device via USB OTG cable
3.) Allow the app to access USB device and make sure the target device authorizes USB debugging
Inspecting Android device internals, running shell scripts, checking logs, making screenshots, inspecting backup files, and many more tasks that are normally done on your laptop can now be performed directly between 2 mobile devices.
This app works as sort of Android to Android ADB (Android Debug Bridge) – it offers some features similar to ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and Android Device Monitor, but instead of running on your development machine, it runs directly on your Android device.
You connect your target device through USB OTG cable or through WiFi and you’ll be able to play around with the device.
ADB protocol is supported also by Android devices other than phones & tablets. That means that you should also be able to control your Android TV, Wear OS watch, or even Raspberry Pi with Android Things OS.
– running custom shell scripts on target device
– remote interactive shell
– reading, filtering, and exporting device logs (logcat)
– pull APK files
– creating and restoring backups, inspecting and extracting content of backup files
– capturing screenshots
– performing various commands for controlling your device (rebooting, going to bootloader, rotating screen, killing running apps, …)
– uninstalling and installing packages, checking various details about installed apps
– copying apps between phones
– monitoring the processes, showing additional information related to processes, killing processes
– showing various details about Android version(e.g., SDK version, Android ID,..), Linux kernel, cpu, abi, display
– showing battery details (like e.g., temperature, health, technology, voltage,..)
– file management – pushing and pulling files from device, browsing the file system
– search and connection to Android devices on your network that configured adbd to listen on port 5555
– reading bootloader variables & info via fastboot protocol (e.g. dump some hw info, security state, or if the device was tampered)
– exec fastboot commands
For some tricks and examples of what you can do, see
For starting a youtube video or url in browser, add following custom command (or paste this into shell) in the first tab
am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKdFlf4Y7E”
If you liked this app, check out the ad-free premium version which also contains additional features
– Enabled USB debugging in Developer options and authorise the development device
– Fastboot protocol support
This app uses the normal way of communicating with Android devices which requires authorisation.
The app does not bypass Android’s security mechanisms or anything similar!
This means you won’t be able to do some privileged tasks on non-rooted devices.
Procedure to Download BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB app.
BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB on PC.
This is how you can download BUGJAEGER MOBILE ADB app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.