Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Bridge V+ for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Bridge V+ Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Bridge V+ PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Bridge V+ App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Bridge V+ AppWelcome to the 2021 version of Bridge. With 3 modes of play, practically unlimited deals and the ability to search for hands this Bridge card game is sure to teach, challenge and entertain you for hours.
Alternatively, why not play in some Bridge tournaments or create your own Bridge club and play online against your family, friends and invited club members.
Bridge supports the following 3 modes of play:
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge, also known as Four-Hand Bridge, you play exactly four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points.
In Tournament Bridge you play at your own pace against players from around the world in duplicate style Bridge tournaments. Each player in a tournament plays the same hands with the winner scoring the most points. Alternatively you can easily create your own online Bridge club, invite your family, friends or even some enemies then play in duplicate style Bridge tournaments against your own select set of players.
What is Bridge?
Bridge is a trick taking card game played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across a table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass – North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
Designed for both beginners and more advanced players you can choose how you prefer to play. There are plenty of features if you are trying to learn Bridge including auto play and hints. Meanwhile the more advanced players can use the bid analysis or replay hand features to explore different lines of card play.
* Play in Bridge tournaments.
* Create your own Bridge club and play against friends.
* Unlimited hands built in (well approx 2 billion but….)
* Play game points or slams all day if thats what you want to do.
* Compare your bidding the Bridge V+ AI bidding.
* See how the computer would have played the hand.
* Replay from any bid or card for that ‘what if’ moment
* Get hints.
* Play any or all of the hands.
* Ask the computer how it has interpreted the bids made.
* Lots of display options to suit your individual and device preference.
* Play Rubber or Chicago Bridge offline, all the AI is in the app so you dont need any connection to play.
Bridge is free to download but ad-funded. Displaying adverts allows us to offer the game for free whilst still being able to generate some revenue to help pay for the continued development of the game. You can choose to remove the adverts via a single In App Purchase if that is your individual preference.
Bridge tournaments cost money to host and run. You can choose to play for free by watching a short video advert to earn some Ticketz. Alternatively you can purchase Ticketz using the In App Purchases available.
DEVELOPED BY BRIDGE PLAYERS
The team behind Bridge have been producing Bridge games for nearly 40 years. One of our first products was Bridge Challenger released in the early 80s!
Do we get every bid correct or play every hand perfectly? absolutely not!. Often there is no one single correct answer making Bridge the game we love. Meanwhile we continue to develop and improve the game.
COMMENTS + SUGGESTIONS.
Please feel free to contact us via our support email if you have comments and suggestions. Please, please include any Deal Id if you are commenting on specific deals as that is the only way we can reasonably play the hand in question here.
Procedure to Download Bridge V+ for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Bridge V+ is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Bridge V+ PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Bridge V+”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Bridge V+ app.
Bridge V+ Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Bridge V+”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Bridge V+ on PC.
This is how you can download Bridge V+ app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.