Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download BLINK HOME MONITOR for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this BLINK HOME MONITOR Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of BLINK HOME MONITOR PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that BLINK HOME MONITOR App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About BLINK HOME MONITOR App
Blink’s affordable smart home security cameras and systems help you monitor your home directly from your smartphone. With multi-system support and simple setup, you can easily control multiple Blink cameras within one app. The Blink Home Monitor app will alert you to what matters, day or night, no matter where you are. Just Blink and you’re home.
Be there from anywhere with Blink smart home security cameras
The new battery-powered smart home security cameras from Blink and Amazon go where wires can’t! Outdoor and Indoor run for up to two years on the included set of AA lithium batteries to help protect what matters most for less. Looking for an affordable plug-in option? Blink Mini has you covered!
Blink Outdoor: weathers the storm so you don’t have to. Outdoor runs for up to two years* on a single set of AA batteries to help you protect your home inside and out — rain or shine — with features like two-way audio, motion detection, and more. Outdoor works with Alexa.
Blink Indoor: is a wireless, battery-powered security camera that you can place anywhere inside your home. Features like two-way audio and night vision help you stay connected to what’s happening no matter where you are — day or night. Indoor works with Alexa.
Blink Mini: is mighty — but tiny — which means you can plug it in anywhere inside your home. Starting at $34.99 Mini is a great first step towards keeping your home more secure. Hear, see, and speak right from the Blink Home Monitor app on your phone and get alerts whenever motion is detected.
Works with Alexa
Connect Blink Outdoor, Indoor, or Mini to select Alexa-enabled devices for voice commands at home. You can use your voice to stream live video, play recorded clips, arm and disarm your camera, be alerted to motion, and more.
Go hands-free with Alexa!
Enhance Your Smart Home Security
Use the Blink Home Monitor app to check in on what’s happening at home from anywhere at any time. The app connects your home to your phone in HD video so you can see and protect what matters most. With multi-system support, you can use Blink to watch your home, vacation home, or business all at the same time.
Method 1: Procedure to Download BLINK HOME MONITOR for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
BLINK HOME MONITOR is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the BLINK HOME MONITOR PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “BLINK HOME MONITOR”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the BLINK HOME MONITOR app.
Method 2: How to install BLINK HOME MONITOR Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download BLINK HOME MONITOR Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the BLINK HOME MONITOR Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: BLINK HOME MONITOR Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “BLINK HOME MONITOR”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use BLINK HOME MONITOR on PC.
This is how you can download BLINK HOME MONITOR app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.