Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download BIP for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this BIP Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of BIP PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that BIP App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About BIP App
BiP is a secure and easy-to-use communication platform with millions of users around the globe.
On top of core communication features such as instant messaging, HD quality voice and video calls, BiP allows you to share photos, documents, voice messages and location. BiP also offers a wide range of services depending on your region and channels which allows you to reach out to large audiences.
SECURE: Your messages and calls are secure with BiP. Messages between devices and servers are encrypted in-line with international security standards (TLS). Third parties cannot access or read your messages. BiP does not store your messages and deletes them as soon as they are recieved by the recipient while allowing you to delete your account without leaving a trace. BiP does not share any unauthorized data nor enforces users users to share them.
HIGH QUALITY: With BiP, you can share photos and videos in their actual quality. Photo sharing can be fun through emojis, texts and drawings. BiP offers HD quality voice and video calls up to 15 people around the globe.
STANDS OUT AMONG OTHERS: BiP so much more than just a messaging app…
* Regardless of how far you are, your loved ones and colleagues are a ‘BiP’ away. Instantly connect via HD voice or video calls with up to 15 people around the globe for FREE*!
* Thanks to BiP, you can translate 106 languages on the go. Simply write your message in your local language and it will automatically be translated on your friend’s phone.
* Customize BiP based on your preferences by adding or removing features by changing icons.
* Discover a wide range of additional services raning from health tips from world renowned DR.OZ, weather forecasts and region specific channels such as BiP Ramadan, which provides menus, recipies along with imsak and sahur alerts.
* Your battery let you down? BiP Won’t! You can continue to create voice and video calls over BiP Web!
*Data charges may apply.
Procedure to Download BIP for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
BIP is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the BIP PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “BIP”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the BIP app.
BIP Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “BIP”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use BIP on PC.
This is how you can download BIP app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.