Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download BBC iPlayer for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this BBC iPlayer Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of BBC iPlayer PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that BBC iPlayer App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About BBC iPlayer App
BBC iPlayer allows you to watch the latest TV programmes, series, documentaries and Sports from the BBC all in one app. Watch live, on-demand or download to take away with you while you’re on the move.
Enjoy watching live TV in the palm of your hand, from live news coverage, music and big sport events to great comedies, gripping documentaries and nail-biting dramas. Looking for a little entertainment for kids? Create a child profile for a more age-appropriate experience with favourite shows from CBBC and CBeebies and more!
– Discover the latest box sets including Green Planet, The Apprentice and The Tourist.
– Download shows to your device so that you can watch your favourite programmes on your mobile or tablet device offline at a time that’s convenient for you.
– Pause, restart and rewind live channels part way through so that you don’t miss a thing.
– Build a playlist of your favourite programmes.
– Enjoy the benefits of signing in by starting to watch on one device and continue watching on another plus receive recommendations of shows we think you might enjoy.
– Stream programmes to your TV using Google Chromecast: please note this requires a supported device and compatible supported device connected to your TV.
The app was developed by Media AT (BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235
Method 1: Procedure to Download BBC iPlayer for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
BBC iPlayer is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the BBC iPlayer PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “BBC iPlayer”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the BBC iPlayer app.
Method 2: How to install BBC iPlayer Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download BBC iPlayer Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the BBC iPlayer Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: BBC iPlayer Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “BBC iPlayer”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use BBC iPlayer on PC.
This is how you can download BBC iPlayer app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.