Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Audible for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Audible Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Audible PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Audible App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Audible App
Find a listen for every moment. Choose binge-worthy audiobooks, exclusive podcasts, bite-sized audio content and genre-bending Audible Originals. Listen to captivating storytelling, and make Audible a part of your daily listening routine.
Sign in securely with your Amazon account for your Audible Premium Plus or Audible Plus membership – your first 30 days are on us.
UNPLUG BY TUNING IN.
Enjoy storytelling that transports you. Feel good with comedy podcasts, unwind with our meditation titles or tap into your detective skills with a new mystery or true crime podcast. You can download, stream and listen to audio books offline too.
Hear captivating audio books, listen to podcasts and relax with mindful meditation. Make your Audible Library the listening routine you can’t live without.
LISTEN TO AUDIO STORIES ANYTIME.
Our Library of audio entertainment is always open. So come on in and listen to bite-sized audio content such as true crime podcasts, daily news updates, and sci fi audiobooks as you cook, walk the dog, run, work or fold laundry.
Your listening routine starts here.
Download and listen to books and podcasts offline. Dive into engrossing true crime thrillers, mysteries, fantasy & sci-fi stories, kids stories, meditation titles, memoirs, documentaries, and genre-bending Audible Originals.
With monthly credits, you can find the audio content you want, including bestsellers and new releases. Discover the latest and greatest in audio entertainment with your Audible Premium Plus membership.
Preview Audible Plus. New to Audible, the catalog offers thousands of audiobooks, podcasts and audio titles just for you.
AUDIBLE PREMIUM PLUS
– Build your own Library and listen to the largest selection of audio titles from the entire Premium selection – titles purchased with credits are yours to keep, even if you cancel.
– Mysteries & thrillers, true crime, sci-fi stories, comedy podcasts, meditation and more – you get 1 monthly credit to pick any title that you want to keep.
– 30% off any additional titles from the catalog, plus access to exclusive deals and discounts.
– If you don’t love a title purchased with a credit, you can swap it.
– And, access the entire Audible Plus catalog – thousands of binge-worthy audiobooks, exclusive podcasts and audio entertainment, with fresh audio content added every single week.
– Plus, you can listen offline to any title. You can download, stream or listen to books and other audio entertainment titles from both the Premium collection and the Audible Plus Catalog.
Listen how you want. And never lose your place with seamless cross-device listening with Whispersync, available with all audio book titles, podcasts and selections across your Library.
PREVIEW AUDIBLE PLUS – SELECTED AUDIO STORIES AND TITLES
– Explore the Audible Plus Catalog anytime you want, no credits necessary.
– Thousands of binge-worthy audio books, podcasts and Audible Originals.
– True crime podcasts, comedy podcasts, scifi audiobooks, kids books and thrillers. Listen to books and podcasts from thousands of titles.
– Fresh audio content and new listens added to the Catalog every single week.
– Listen offline. You can stream and download all you want.
The most compelling stories. Told by inspiring voices. Listen to storytelling that speaks to you, anytime, anywhere. Fall in love with books all over again with Audible, an Amazon company.
Procedure to Download Audible for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Audible is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Audible PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Audible”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Audible app.
Audible Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Audible”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Audible on PC.
This is how you can download Audible app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.