Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download ASTRILL VPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this ASTRILL VPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of ASTRILL VPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that ASTRILL VPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About ASTRILL VPN App
Astrill VPN app provides secure VPN connection using military grade encryption based on OpenVPN and OpenWeb protocols. We support both UDP and TCP connections with custom ports e.g. port 53, 80, 443, etc… You can use ANY port (1-65535) with StealthVPN (our modified version of OpenVPN), depending on your preference.
Our FREE plan is available in Europe and North America and it allows you to connect one device to Astrill VPN for free.
With our standard plan we offer simultaneous access from 5 devices. You can also install Astrill on your WiFi router (DD-WRT, Tomato and ASUS-Merlin compatible) and then share connection with all devices in your household.
All our servers are connected to fast 1 gbit or 10 gbit links to the Internet. We offer more than 300+ severs in over 50 countries. Fastest VPN connection is guaranteed and there is no traffic limit. You can use our service to download and stream media content from US, UK and other countries.
We provide support 24h/7/365 days via live chat, email and phone, so if you run into any problem, our support operators are always there for you !
Sign up today for Astrill VPN and try us for 7 days for FREE. NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED ! Protect your privacy or business with the fastest VPN provider.
Procedure to Download ASTRILL VPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
ASTRILL VPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the ASTRILL VPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “ASTRILL VPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ASTRILL VPN app.
ASTRILL VPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “ASTRILL VPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use ASTRILL VPN on PC.
This is how you can download ASTRILL VPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.