Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download ARGOVPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this ARGOVPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of ARGOVPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that ARGOVPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About ARGOVPN App
ArgoVPN is a new tool to bypass Iran’s Internet censorship which is designed and developed by the Filtershekanha team. ArgoVPN has several key features such as Falcon and Bridges. With Falcon, you can register and add your own domain name to be used in ArgoVPN for bypassing the Internet censorship in the country. There is another feature called “ArgoVPN Bridge” which you can connect to ArgoVPN server through some non-public addresses.
The Filtershekanha team has added different features to ArgoVPN that are usually only available in commercial VPNs. For example, ArgoVPN has a built-in firewall that allows you to block certain websites, so those addresses will remain blocked as long as you are connected to ArgoVPN’s servers. Also, we have a public repository that allows users to block phishing and malware websites on ArgoVPN connection. This repository will be updated by ArgoVPN’s community and will help ArgoVPN’s users to improve their safety on the Internet. ArgoVPN also allows users to use “Cloudflare Family” and Cloudflare Malware, so you can have both benefits of “ArgoVPN Firewall” and “Cloudflare Family” at the same time.
ArgoVPN is also capable of excluding specific URLs. For example, you can exclude the download websites, which are not blocked, in the “exceptions” list. This feature ensures when you are connected to the Internet through ArgoVPN, the specified website’s traffic will not pass via ArgoVPN’s tunnel.
DNS server, DNS leak prevention, Kill-Switch (STILL IN BETA STAGE), excluding particular apps from ArgoVPN’s tunnel are other features that have been provided in ArgoVPN. We will add more features to ArgoVPN in the future according to users’ feedback.
But the most important feature of ArgoVPN is its security and respecting user’s privacy. After connecting to ArgoVPN, your connection is encrypted using AES-GCM-128 OR ChaCha20-Poly1305 ciphers. The choice of the cipher is made automatically based on your smartphone’s processor architecture so that the highest Internet speed possible for accessing online services is provided to you. After each connection, your connection’s encryption key will be randomly generated (which is different from your last connection). This is done with the use of our exclusive protocol called Argo Authenticator.
This protocol is designed by The Filtershekanha team with the goal of endpoint server authentication and secure & fast encryption key exchange between the client and server.
ArgoVPN was reviewed in two iterations by Cure53, first in February 2020 and then in April 2020. The reviews and audits conducted by Cure53 specifically targeted security and privacy aspects of the software.
If you have any questions and suggestions you can contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter via @Filtershekanha , @ArgoVPN
Procedure to Download ARGOVPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
ARGOVPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the ARGOVPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “ARGOVPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ARGOVPN app.
ARGOVPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “ARGOVPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use ARGOVPN on PC.
This is how you can download ARGOVPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.