Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the ARCCTV app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this ARCCTV Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that ARCCTV App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About ARCCTV App
Concise and fashion GUI, Multi-image and real- time preview, QR scan, PTZ control, video capture, recording backup.
More functions are waiting for you,just download it
Procedure to Download ARCCTV for PC
ARCCTV is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the app on PC.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “ARCCTV”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears on the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ARCCTV app.
ARCCTV Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “ARCCTV”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use ARCCTV on PC.
This is how you can download ARCCTV app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.