Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download APOWERMIRROR for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this APOWERMIRROR Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of APOWERMIRROR PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that APOWERMIRROR App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About APOWERMIRROR App
ApowerMirror is a wireless screen mirroring app that can be used to cast Android phone to PC, Mac, Smart TV (TV box) with AUDIO. It allows you to connect and mirror your phone to PC via USB or WiFi, and you can remotely control Android from PC or Mac using your mouse and keyboard. Moreover, it offers additional features for you to record the screen, take screenshots, add notes, and more.
🏆Mirror Android to PC with Audio
ApowerMirror allows you to cast Android to PC with audio now! No need for an AUX cable, it can truly achieve audio and video synchronization while screen mirroring. Using this, you can freely stream videos, display apps, share meeting contents, or play Android games from PC or Mac in full-screen mode.
🏆Cast Phone to TV
This screencasting app also does well in screen mirroring Android to TV. You can enjoy videos and other screen activities on a bigger TV screen with it. It supports TVs like Sony TV, LG TV, Philips TV, Sharp TV, Hisense TV, Xiaomi MI TV, and other TVs running Android OS. The screen sharing can be achieved easily and you can cast phones by auto-detection, PIN code, or QR code. Once connected, you can also use ApowerMirror as a remote control.
🏆AirCast – Screen Mirror Between Different Networks
This advanced feature allows screen mirroring between devices that cannot be connected to the same network. If you use this feature, even if you are located in different places and on different network connections, you can share the screen with each other. This can be used to mirror phone to phone, cast phone to PC, and stream PC to phone.
🏆Mirror&Control Phone from Phone
ApowerMirror is also a good screen mirroring app to mirror phone to phone or tablet. You can also control the phone from another phone using ApowerMirror, to share your files with your audience more efficiently.
🏆Mirror PC to Phone or Tablet
This amazing screen mirroring tool also enables you to project and mirror PC to phone. You can display your computer screen to your phone and control your PC from your phone. With that, you can access all files on your computer and even use PC programs on your phone in no hassle.
🏆Control Android from PC/Mac
When screen mirroring Android to PC/Mac, you can take full control of the screen with your mouse and keyboard. Therefore, you are able to share PPT to your colleagues, enjoy movies on a bigger screen, or play phone games such as Mobile Legends, PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Minecraft, and other games on the computer.
🏆Record & Capture Phone Screen
ApowerMirror can also be used as a screen recorder as it enables you to record all the activities on your phone screen seamlessly while screen mirroring. Nevertheless, it is capable of taking a screenshot with one click anytime you want during screen mirroring.
Suitable for Various Screen Mirroring Occasions:
* Personal use☑️
* Business meeting☑️
* Online class /Education☑️
* Live streaming from Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc☑️
* Movies/Sports video mirroring☑️
1. Windows & Mac
2. Android & iOS
3. Smart TV: Sony, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Xiaomi, LG etc.
4. Devices with built-in DLNA or AirPlay protocol. Some projectors and car screens.
1. Contact us at email@example.com
2. Send feedback from “Settings” > “Feedback” on the ApowerMirror desktop program.
Official Website: https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-mirror
Method 1: Procedure to Download APOWERMIRROR for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
APOWERMIRROR is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the APOWERMIRROR PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “APOWERMIRROR”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the APOWERMIRROR app.
Method 2: How to install APOWERMIRROR Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download APOWERMIRROR Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the APOWERMIRROR Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: APOWERMIRROR Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “APOWERMIRROR”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use APOWERMIRROR on PC.
This is how you can download APOWERMIRROR app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.