Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the AndWobble app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this AndWobble Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that AndWobble App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
AndWobble makes your screen alive by adding 3D wobbling effects to any images.
Choose any image from your phone gallery or capture photo using camera. Define wobbling areas and shake your device to see them bounce. Play with the effects by tapping, dragging or pinching on the wobble area.
Set you favorite images as live wallpaper and have fun every time you look on your phone or tablet. For limited time live wallpaper is completely free to use, you can change it however you like without any problems.
Use Share option from menu to publish your creations inside AndWobble Library or to send them by email. Images uploaded to public library can by shared by link, you can send it in regular text message.
If you used old AndWobble app then make sure to register your email account inside credit balance screen (on the old app version) and then use the same email in this app to transfer your credits.
Procedure to Download AndWobble for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
AndWobble is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the AndWobble PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “AndWobble”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the AndWobble app.
Download AndWobble App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “AndWobble”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use AndWobble App on PC.
This is how you can download AndWobble app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.