Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the ANDRONIX app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this ANDRONIX Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that ANDRONIX App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
Andronix lets you install a Linux system on your Android Device without root ⚡️.
How does this work?
Andronix uses PRoot to run your favourite Linux distribution on your Android devices.
Andronix uses Termux as the terminal for Andronix Operating System.
What can you do with Andronix?
Pretty much anything you like to do. You’re just limited by the lack of the full Linux kernel, the SELinux policies of
your Android versions, your CPU architecture and your device’s hardware. We have users replacing their entire laptops
and computer with Andronix. If you are looking for something that can support web-browsing, coding or anything else that
is not taxing on your phone’s hardware then you can use Andronix without any issues.
You don’t have to worry about multi-booting your system which means you can have all the Un-Modded and Modded OS
installed at once, all 12 OS at once given that you have the storage for it. Install as many as you like, uninstall them
when you’re done.
How can I access it?
Linux containers that Andronix provides can be access via a
CLI (Command Line Interface) as one would have with a SSH connection to a remote system, a GUI (Graphical User
Interface) with various Desktop Environments such as LXQt,Xfce and LXDE and lastly GUI
powered by Window Managers like Awesome, i3 and Openbox.
Is it free?
Yes! ⚡️ Andronix is completely Ad-free and all the Un-modded distros and free to use as much as you want.
On the other hand, Modded OS are paid but they are very economical considering it is a lifetime purchase with unlimited
installs on unlimited devices. (We spend hours optimizing and packing it, and these are very large files which we need
to serve, requiring a massive amount of bandwidth, which costs money).
You can also get Andronix Premium which is another way to support the developers. You also get a few perks including
online sync with Andronix Commands and a web-app to access it from any device you want.
Are we open-source? 📖🔓
Yes but no. Andronix is partially open-source. All the free distro tar files and the shell scripts are available on our
GitHub repository. While all the paid things, like the actual Android app and all the files concerning Andronix Modded
OS(s) are closed-source for obvious reasons.
That doesn’t mean that we don’t love open-source, we 💘 open-source. If you’re a developer or a maintainer of an
open-source project, we will be more than happy to provide you with everything for free for life. Just get in touch with us
and complete the process of verification😊.
What OS are supported?
Andronix currently supports 8 Un-Modded OS and 4 Modded OS at the moment.
* Un-Modded OS
* Desktop Environment
* Modded OS
1. Ubuntu XFCE
2. Debian XFCE
3. Manjaro XFCE
4. Ubuntu KDE
– Termux is required.
– Android version should be at least 5.1
– Device architecture supported: ARMv7, ARM64, x64.
Procedure to Download ANDRONIX for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
ANDRONIX is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the ANDRONIX PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “ANDRONIX”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ANDRONIX app.
ANDRONIX Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “ANDRONIX”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use ANDRONIX on PC.
This is how you can download ANDRONIX app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.