Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download ALLDATA for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this ALLDATA Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of ALLDATA PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that ALLDATA App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About ALLDATA App
ALLDATA, the leading provider of diagnostic and repair information for automotive service professionals, now offers a new way to access repair information. Available to professional subscribers, ALLDATA Mobile is repair information served through the convenience, reliability, durability, and low operational cost of today’s tablet/App technology. ALLDATA Mobile lets users navigate through a new information grid specifically designed for touch screen, and with the approved hardware, links data from vehicles OBDII Port directly to ALLDATA repair information.
ALLDATA Mobile is a true mobile app and not just a mobile friendly website:
– ALLDATA Mobile offers an optimized touchscreen UI specifically designed for tablets and phones
– Pinch and Zoom all diagrams
– Access instant Search with all results grouped by the type of information they represent (Service and Repair, Specifications, Parts and Labor)
– Access additional repair information generated by ALLDATA’s User Community
In conjunction with an approved OBDII Bluetooth Connector, ALLDATA Mobile bridges the gap between repair information and vehicle connectivity:
– ALLDATA Mobile decodes VIN through the OBDII Port or using the VIN bar code scanner
– Access basic OBDII diagnostics including Freeze Frame Data, Sensors Readings, Vehicle Parameters and Emissions Readiness
– DTC’s and Freeze Frame read from vehicles link directly into the specific diagnostic articles
– For future diagnostics, ALLDATA Mobile saves OBDII activity into a central database tied to specific vehicle’s VIN
ALLDATA Mobile revolutionizes auto repair by bringing the power of ALLDATA’s OEM-direct information together with the latest technology. Work faster and smarter!
Method 1: Procedure to Download ALLDATA for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
ALLDATA is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the ALLDATA PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “ALLDATA”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ALLDATA app.
Method 2: How to install ALLDATA Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download ALLDATA Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the ALLDATA Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: ALLDATA Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “ALLDATA”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use ALLDATA on PC.
This is how you can download ALLDATA app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.