Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download AIRDROID for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this AIRDROID Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of AIRDROID PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that AIRDROID App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About AIRDROID AppAirDroid is your best personal mobile device management suite, which is built on 10 years of non-stop improvements, including file transfer and management, screen mirroring, remote control, and receive SMS notifications right from your computer – all can be done with just one AirDroid app.
1. Enjoy hyper-fast file transferring without limitations
You can use AirDroid to enjoy the incredibly fast file-transferring speed at 20MB/s, under both local and remote connections. Enjoy the uncompromising experience for productivity even when switching to Wi-Fi, 4G, or 5G network. The nearby feature also allows you to instantly and directly send photos & video files to your nearby friends, even without an account or internet connection.
2. All-in-one file management
From the desktop client or the web client web.airdroid.com, you can check up and manage photos, videos, music, apps, storage, and more on your devices. You can even automatically sync and upload your photos & videos to your PC, that way you can not only save up your device’s storage but also avoid the risk of having your privacy leaked.
3. Screen Mirroring
Mirror your Android devices to pc wirelessly so that you can share your screen with your students or partners. You can also stream your broadcast with AirDroid, to share your games or pictures with your audience more efficiently.
Screen mirroring doesn’t require the phones and the computer to be on the same network. A practical solution for various scenarios.
4. Remote Control Android devices
You can take full control of your Android devices, without rooting your devices, just need to connect to the AirDroid PC client for a fast setting, to do whatever you want to do on your Android devices remotely, ex, play games, open an app, check the phone status.
Remote control for AirDroid is easy to set up and runs smoothly even if your device is on the other side of the globe.
*If you need to remote control an Android device from another Android device, you need to download AirMirror for the controller device.
5. Remote Monitoring
Make use of unused Android phones and have them be your eyes by using the remote camera feature. Monitor the device surroundings, or listen in on environmental sounds with One-Way Audio, so you don’t need to stay on the screen at all times.
You can check in on newborns and pets or safeguard your home, all without spending extra on new cameras.
5. Notifications & SMS Management
AirDroid helps you focus on work by letting you manage the phone right from your computer.
You can receive and send texts, connect to headsets, enter or copy the phone number and make the call right from the computer. The Notification feature allows you to sync your phone’s app notifications (such as WhatsApp, Line, and Facebook Messenger) to the computer, and you can directly reply to them on your desktop. Important messages are always up-to-date.
6. Make calls on PC
You can import phone numbers in bulk directly on the AirDroid desktop client, click to call, and talk to your customers or friends through the handset or Bluetooth headset of the phone. AirDroid helps you avoids the trouble of manually entering phone numbers on mobile phones and possible errors, and improves your efficiency.
Q: Do I have to register an account to use AirDroid?
A: With an AirDroid account, you can enjoy all the features under the local and remote connection. If you don’t want to register, you can use AirDroid under the same wifi with limited features.
Q: Does AirDroid free to use?
A: You can use AirDroid for free under the local area network. When running under a non-local network, the free account has a 200MB/month data limit and cannot use the remote camera. We recommend that you upgrade to premium to enjoy unlimited remote data and unlock all functions and services.
Method 1: Procedure to Download AIRDROID for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
AIRDROID is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the AIRDROID PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “AIRDROID”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the AIRDROID app.
Method 2: How to install AIRDROID Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download AIRDROID Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the AIRDROID Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: AIRDROID Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “AIRDROID”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use AIRDROID on PC.
This is how you can download AIRDROID app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.