Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Adobe Acrobat Reader Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Adobe Acrobat Reader PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Adobe Acrobat Reader App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Adobe Acrobat Reader App
Do you often need to work with PDF documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF reader and PDF editor with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read documents anywhere. You can also view, share, annotate, sign documents, and add comments—all in one app.
With a premium subscription, you can also edit text and images in scanned PDFs, use the PDF converter to combine, organize and convert to PDF & more. Experience all the features of Acrobat Reader for yourself with a 7-day free trial.
VIEW & PRINT ANY PDF
• Open and view PDFs with the PDF reader
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Print docs directly from your devices
USE LIQUID MODE FOR OPTIMAL PDF VIEWING
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode
• Quickly navigate & adjust font size or spacing
• PDFs readjust to fit your screen
• Use Search to instantly find text in your documents
SHARE PDFs & COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing
• Collect & respond to comments from multiple people in one file online
• Receive activity notifications for shared files
• Use @mention tag to invite & add non-collaborators to the review
• Add personalized sticky notes, comments, and highlight text
• Write and draw directly on PDFs
• Share files with others and collect all their comments in one place
FILL OUT & SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out PDF forms with the form filler feature
• Use the document signer to add your signature using your finger or a stylus
STORE & MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices
• Link online storage accounts like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive
• Star files to quickly open important documents
CONNECT THE PDF READER TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to easily access PDFs and other files
• View, share, and star Google Drive files
• Create, edit, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access the scanned PDFs you’ve created using the free Adobe Scan app
• Open your scans in Acrobat’s PDF Reader to fill, sign, comment & share
Subscribe to access even more Adobe PDF power. Your subscription will be activated across mobile and web platforms, so you can use Acrobat anywhere.
• With a premium subscription to our PDF editor, edit all text and images directly in your PDF (mobile only)
• Fix typos or add paragraphs with the PDF editor feature
• Easily add, delete, or rotate any image
• Edit PDFs you’ve scanned & make scanned text editable through OCR
MERGE & ORGANIZE PDFs WITH THE PDF CONVERTER
• Split or combine multiple files into one PDF with our PDF converter
• Use the PDF editor to insert, delete, rotate, crop & reorder pages in your PDF file
CREATE, CONVERT & EXPORT PDFs
• Easily convert to PDF from any file type—including Microsoft files, Google docs, and images
• Export and convert PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or image files (jpg, png, and more)
COMPRESS & HIGHLY SECURE PDFs
• Compress PDF files to reduce the file size for easy saving and sharing
• Protect PDF documents by adding unique passwords
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
Adobe Acrobat Reader fits your entire office into your pocket. View, fill, sign, and share PDFs with our PDF editor. Working with PDF documents has never been so simple.
Method 1: Procedure to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Adobe Acrobat Reader is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Adobe Acrobat Reader”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
Method 2: How to install Adobe Acrobat Reader Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the Adobe Acrobat Reader Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: Adobe Acrobat Reader Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Adobe Acrobat Reader”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
This is how you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.