Hello friends, this is the place where you’ll find a guide to download Facebook Messenger for PC and I hope that you’re going to use it for years. The app is available on the official app stores like the Windows Phone app store, Google Play Store and iTunes app store, and even on other platform’s app stores but till now it isn’t officially available for computer platform yet so here I’m going to share the method with you.
The app is going to work at your end for sure and it is going to support both Windows 7 and 8 computers/PCs and if you find any trouble at all then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll sort it out for you as quickly as possible at my end. Recently, I wrote about how to download Messenger Lite for PC easily.
You’re going to get complete information about this app so that you come to know about everything and no need to look at any other guide. So this is going to be a one-touch solution for you and I hope you’re going to feel happy at the end.
Features of Facebook Messenger app for Windows PC
So this is the app you wanted to use on your computer. It will help you to stay connected with all of your friends without starting an FB account in the browser.
You can start using the conversation part of the FB using this app and you don’t need to pay anything to avail of any of its features.
It got a very simple and elegant looking user interface and you’re not going to find any trouble at all. You don’t need to worry about anything else as it’s the official app.
Users can share pictures, videos, voice notes, etc with any of their friends and family members. All of the features of this app are free to use.
Now it’s time to know how you can get Facebook Messenger Windows PC download easily with the tutorial given below.
Read: Kik Messenger for PC or Computer Download (Windows 10/7/8/8.1)
Download Facebook Messenger for PC Guide
First of all, you need to make sure that your computer is running on the latest version of the graphics driver and later you need to start following on-screen instructions as mentioned down here.
- The thing you need to do first is to download Bluestacks 4 for PC on your computer which is available for free and it is also genuine software.
- After Bluestacks software is installed into your PC, just open it.
- Once it is running on your computer you will find that it has the same user interference as any other Android smartphone but in case you never used it, let me explain further steps.
- Just check for Google Play Store in the Android menu which you are seeing, and open it, after that search for “Facebook Messenger” in the search section and then download and finally install it.
MESSENGER Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “MESSENGER”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use MESSENGER on PC.
You don’t need to trouble at all now and I hope you are going to share this guide with your friends over social networks so that they can also come to know about this method of using it on computers.
Read: Hike for PC Download for Windows and Mac Laptop
This was all about the guide and hope you end up happily. There isn’t any other way of using Facebook Messenger for PC and the one I shared above is a genuine one. So no need to worry at all! Please keep on reading.