Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download TorGuard VPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this TorGuard VPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of TorGuard VPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that TorGuard VPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About TorGuard VPN App
TorGuard’s OpenVPN app has now been officially released allowing seamless integration with our VPN service. This latest version installs with no root required on Android device. Once installed, the app provides easy one-click access to TorGuard’s VPN service in the country of your choosing. Within just a few minutes, you can have military grade OpenVPN or Wireguard encryption guarding your mobile internet connection. Why use TorGuard to hide your IP address?
-Get up to 12 simultaneous connections on all your devices
-Premium VPN Service for as low as $2.49 / month
-Access 3000+ Anonymous VPN’s in over 55+ countries
-Automatically Update newest TorGuard Servers
-TorGuard app supports OpenVPN and Wireguard on Android
-Unblock censorship anywhere in the world
-Fully encrypt your downloads/browsing
-Fast connections with 100% Uptime
-Unlimited Bandwidth and Speeds
-24/7 365 Support
With TorGuard’s Anonymous VPN service, you can hide your IP using 3000+ secure VPN servers in 55+ Countries: The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, India, Germany, Turkey, Russia, Romania, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and more.
As always, our support team is standing by 24/7 to answer any questions you have…
W: TorGuard.net | E: helpdesk [at] torguard.net
Add us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TorGuard
Don’t forget to visit our Knowledgebase for fast answers: http://torguard.net/knowledgebase.php
Procedure to Download TorGuard VPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
TorGuard VPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the TorGuard VPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “TorGuard VPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the TorGuard VPN app.
TorGuard VPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “TorGuard VPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use TorGuard VPN on PC.
This is how you can download TorGuard VPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.