Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer: One of the amazing and popular browsers is the Mozilla Firefox. It is one of the best browsers and is very fast. It is very light and a clean browser. When it was launched in the year 2004, it was the only browser that was capable of challenging the dominance of the internet explorer developed by Microsoft. The major features that make the browser so popular are the simple user interface provided by it and the security along with the very high speed.
Recently, Mozilla Firefox 67 has been released and now you can download and install it. Many new features have been added to it and all the bugs that were earlier reported by its users have been fixed. In case, you already have the Firefox installed in the system then you just have to upgrade it to this latest version by clicking the update button. But if you want to get the full version of the browser on your machine along with some other computers and that too without consuming bandwidth again and again for all the PC, then using Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer is the best idea.
Features of Mozilla Firefox 67
- Some of the major and the new features being added up in Mozilla Firefox 67 are as listed below:
- The button used for the task of downloading has been simplified.
- One more language code i.e. Burmese has been added. This is the language code for Myanmar.
The download panel has been modified.
- To make the usability easy, the folder of mobile bookmarks has been shifted to the main bookmarks menu.
- The support has been added for the task of multiple content processes. This improves the stability of the browser.
- All the bugs have been fixed.
There have been many more features added along with these and hence his browser is so popular.
More Popular Browser
Why use Mozilla Firefox?
As soon as Mozilla Firefox is initiated for download, the Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer gets saved in the download folder. Then, the installer is run. If we look at some technical terms, it is actually not an installer. It is actually a download manager with the help of which the temporary Mozilla Firefox installer is downloaded.
In case, you are having internet speed which is very high and need Mozilla Firefox only on one machine then you don’t need the offline installer. But if the speed is not that good and multiple devices are there on which it has to be downloaded then Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer is very much important for you.
Installation steps for the Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer
- The Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer can be downloaded from the following steps:
- The first step is to download the offline installer.
- Once it is downloaded, open the installer and start installing. The components will be extracted.
- It will then ask you to select the type of setup i.e. standard or custom.
- Chose the location where you will install the browser.
- Within 4 to 5 seconds, the installation will be finished.
Thus, using the Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer is very important for fast browsing.