Localcast for PC: Google Play Store has numerous video players and editors which edit the videos as you want. You can also edit songs with the help of video recorders. Localcast is a new video recorder as well as editor gaining popularity day by day. It is currently used by more than 5,000,000 users. Let us have a glance at some of the advantages of the app and how to download it on a PC.
Advantages of Localcast for PC
- If you want to shorten your video, you can do it without any difficulty.
- Whether it is videos of marriage functions, seminars, parties or occasions, this app will do it in an efficient way of giving you important parts of the videos.
- You can edit music, videos or pictures from your Android devices to various devices such as LG, Roku, smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and others.
- It can also easily rotate the videos and has various video formats.
- This app can read containers such as 3gp, m4v and mp4.
- This app can also rotate, pan and zoom the pictures from “Now playing” screen.
- This app also provides subtitles with some devices.
- You can also change the subtitle timing, font and color.
- If you do not want ads, you can choose the Pro version.
- You can watch every video in a clean way with the help of this app.
The process of downloading Localcast on PC
Localcast video editor is an Android app and so to run it on PC, you will have to first download Android emulator. You can use Bluestacks Android emulator as it the most convenient one for PC.
- There are simple steps to download Localcast on PC. They are as under:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Bluestacks.
- The next step is to tap on the option of “Download”.
- Then open the installer to start the installation process.
- The next step is to click a few options until you get the “Next” button.
- The fifth step is to click the “Next” option for accepting the terms and conditions of use.
- The file will then be installed in the default location. You can even change the location if you want.
- Then tap the option of “Install” to begin the process of installation.
- It will take some minutes for the installation of Bluestacks on your device.
- Then hit the “Finish” button and Bluestacks emulator will open.
- The next thing you have to do it is to visit the homepage ofBluestacks and in search column of Google Play store, write “Localcast for PC”.
- Then click on the option of “Install” and in a few minutes, Localcast vide editor installs on your PC.
So now, you can edit all your favorite movies, TV shows and sports with this powerful video editor. Localcast video editor will also give your favorite scene from cartoon movies, TV shows and animated series.