Ludo Star for PC: Playing games with best buddies is one of the most memorable moments in our life. We all have played Ludo in our childhood days. It is a game of colorful pieces and dice. Each one of us used to fight to take our favorite colors in this game. The game revolves around the game board, 4 pieces, and one dice.
Ludo star is a modified version of the old beautiful Ludo with which we have grown up. The game of Ludo has its origin in India far back to the 6th century. It was played by ancient kings and Mughal emperors and later, it evolved to a great extent.
Introduction to Ludo Star for PC
As we all know Ludo consists of a board, 4 pieces, and one dice. Ludo star can be played on PC with the same color pieces and dices but now, the mouse is your operator in-game.
This game can be played on versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. It is developed by a talented game developer, Gameberry. For cherishing your childhood memories once again, the colors of the game pieces are kept the same as pieces in the board game of Ludo.
The amazing features have been added to this game for more entertainment and game time. The intuitive functions and amazing features have convinced many game lovers to download Ludo Star on their PC.
The game has come in 3 variations namely Quick, Master and Classic. It is absolutely free to download on PC. You can play Ludo as well as chat and send emoticons to your friends. Enjoy trending app happn for pc.
Rules of Ludo star
The rules remain the same as that of a normal Ludo board game. This game can be played by a maximum of 4 persons. As usual, you can select your favorite colored piece for playing the game.
All 4 players get their turns one after another in which they have to toss the dice. The players have to then move their pieces according to the number displayed on the dice. Remember, the Ludo star game goes in the clockwise direction. The player who lands on the home column is the winner and others continue with the game for taking second, third and fourth places.
One of the most beautiful things about Ludo star is that it can be played on Facebook along with your friends.
The Procedure of Download Ludo Star for PC
Ludo star is, in fact, an Android app and so it is necessary for you to download a good Android emulator. The steps to download and install Ludo Star on PC are given below:
- The first step is to choose a good Android emulator that will make Android apps run on your PC. Bluestacks is the best Android emulator available these days.
- Then visit the official website of Bluestacks emulator. Tap on the option of “Download”. Wait for some seconds till the downloading is finished.
- The next step is to go to the “Downloads” folder and double click on the downloaded file of Bluestacks to start the installation process on PC.
- Now, click on “Agree” to move further with the process.
- The next step is to click the “Next” option until you get the “Install” option.
- Now, tap on the “Install” option and within some minutes, Bluestacks will be installed on your PC.
- The next step is to double click on the symbol of Bluestacks emulator and visit the Google Play Store. Type in the search column “Ludo star” and click on the option of “Install”.
- Finally, visit the “My Apps” section on Bluestacks and click on Ludo star to start playing the game. Also, download PUBG mobile on PC
Download Ludo Star App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Ludo Star”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Ludo Star App on PC.
These were the easiest steps to get Ludo star on the version of Windows and Mac on your PC. It is a real pastime hobby you can think of in your spare time. The game will surely interest you and your school buddies. The PC version of the game is a must-try one for all game fans.