Google Chrome Offline Installer: Google Chrome is one of the fastest and most downloaded browsers on the internet. One can use this browser for free. You can download it from any popular website such as Cnet, Filehippo or Softonic, but the point is, they will provide an online installer which is of 1MB in size. When you run the file, it starts downloading the setup files from the Google server because the online installer didn’t contain all the required system files.
This browser is a combination of sophisticated technology along with the user interface which is very simple and understandable. Thus, you can get a browser experience which is faster and of course the safer.
It is considered to be one of the best browsers which can be easily installed on the system. But to work with it earlier, you need to download the online installer initially and then the only further process could be started. Then only the online installer would download all the required files for Chrome and install them on the system. But the good news is that Google has now released the Google Chrome offline installer through which you can simply operate Google chrome offline. Thus at the time of installation, you won’t need any internet connection. Once you have it on the hard disk, the Google Chrome can be installed anytime in your computer.
Condition to use the Google Chrome Offline Installer
Before you try Google Chrome Offline Installer on a computer, it is very important to check whether your PC has Windows the latest version or not. If yes, then only the chrome offline installer will be supported in your system. You can check it through the following steps:
- Initially, go to the settings icon.
- Next, you will see the option as ‘about Google chrome’. As soon as you select it, a pop-up window will be displayed.
- The Chrome will now check if the latest version is installed or not. For this, you require an internet connection.
- Finally, if after some seconds you get the message as ‘you have the latest version of the Google Chrome browser’ then, you can proceed towards the steps of the google chrome offline installer latest version download.
Download Google Chrome from here
Following are the links that you can use whenever you want the standalone offline installer for Google Chrome.
32-bit operating system: Click Here
64-bit operating system: Click Here
Mac operating system: Click Here
Steps to use Google Chrome on Windows and Mac PC
A user can Install Chrome Offline without an Internet connection. Following are the easy steps that you need to follow to make it work on your system. Have a look at them below:
- Firstly, download google chrome full installer from the above links provided (according to the operating system).
- You will find two categories of installers: one for single users and another one for all the users on the single Have a look at them and download the one that suits you.
- Once the downloading task is done, transfer the installer into the computer that you want it to get installed on.
- Finally, run it and the chrome will be installed on the system.
Thus, you can use the download google chrome offline installer for Windows 7 64/32 bit very easily and install Chrome without any active internet connection.